Friday, January 11, 2013

Climbing Hearth Everest

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Cason is our little adventurer. There is no step to big, no staircase too tall, no hurdle to daunting. This child has been trying to get up on the hearth for weeks now and wouldn't you know - he mastered it. I now get to remove him from this perch dozens of times a day. 

I'll leave you with this face. This is Cason's victory screech. It sounds shockingly similar to his "I'm hungry!" scream or the "Put me to bed already," yell or the "My brother won't share with me," protest, but it's his war cry all the same.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP