Sunday, January 06, 2013

Cason's Schedule at One Year

I know these aren't the most exciting posts, but I wish I would have recorded Cannon's schedule more indepth so I could look back at it now.

I missed recording Cason's schedule at nine months. I kept putting if off because it was constantly shifting and changing. He'll sleep in until the same time for a week and then wake in the middle of the night again for a week. It's like he's trying to keep me on my toes.

A few notes about this schedule. He JUST dropped down to two nursing sessions a day the week of his first birthday. Before that he was nursing right before going down for his second nap of the day. He also likes to go down for the night fairly early. I think he'd be in bed by 7:00 pm if he could get there himself. If we haven't started the bedtime routine by 7:00 pm or 7:30 pm then he's a basket case!

7:00 am - Wake up and nurse
8:00 am - Breakfast
9:30/10:00 am - Nap #1
11:30 am - Wake up
12:30 pm - Lunch
1:30/2:00 pm - Nap #2
3:30/4:00 pm - Wake up
4:00/4:30 pm - Snack
5:30 pm - Dinner
7:00 pm - Nurse
7:30 pm - Bed time

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP