Monday, January 21, 2013

Duck Commander

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Danny's newest hobby this winter was duck hunting. Cannon desperately wished he was old enough to go. Every morning that Danny wasn't home it was, "Daddy go duck hunting with Uncle Matt and get stuck in the mud?" Because yes, the first time Danny went out in that cold morning muck he and Uncle Matt got ridiculous stuck in the mud. And Cannon, innocently enough, won't let them forget it.


I think I should have been more disturbed to see my son touching dead birds, but Danny was already handing him the ducks when I walked out, so I just vowed to bathe him in hand sanitizer when all was said and done.


He now asks to go "duck hunting" almost daily. One day little "hunter." One Day. 

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP