Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
My sweet boys . . . in their little thrown-together Easter outfits. I don't think they could be any cuter. I think Danny and I were more excited about the little Easter egg hunt at Nana & Papa's house than they were. I stuffed 30 eggs with yogurt-covered raisins, jelly beans and m&ms in high hopes that they wouldn't notice me snitching candy from their baskets. How many more years do I have before they realize I'm mooching off of them? 

Right after taking that sweet photo above, this happened: we'll call it Danny's Easter Egg Hunt Lecture Instructions. Poor Cannon. Only two years old and already checked out during Daddy's sermons. 
And then the fun commenced.
Once again, Cason was perfectly happy finding two Easter eggs and shaking them until he made jelly bean/m&m mush.
We had Legacy Lawns, Inc. to thank for the amazing green carpet for our Easter egg hunt.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP