Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 2013 Reading List

9. Birthing from Within by Pam England
I didn't quite make it through this entire book as it was an interlibrary loan (non-renewable) and due at the library, but what I read I liked. The first third was a little heavy on "birth art" which was a new concept to me and not always applicable to me. I did think this was a good read, especially for a first time mom, as it addressed all the things you need to think about when deciding where to give birth, who will attend your birth, questions to ask, things to pack, and ways to cope with a natural birth. I was just getting into some of the more applicable chapters about coping with labor and delivery when I had to return it. I would definitely pick this up again to finish it out.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP