Sunday, May 19, 2013

Baby Belly #3 - Week 18

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Two things that surprised me this week. My belly button and Braxton Hicks contractions. Seriously? 

The belly button is popping out already? I'm pretty sure I had mild diastase before getting pregnant and this is just the bi-product. I'm hoping to do some diastase-safe exercises after this baby, along with binding my abs to help heal the split. 

I'm only having one or two Braxton Hicks a day, but at this rate I'll be one big contraction by the time I get to 40 weeks. Apparently these start earlier and earlier with each pregnancy. 

Finally, I've changed my mind again. This week I feel like the baby is boy, mainly because Cannon has been ADAMANT that the baby is a boy. I've heard from various friends that siblings tend to be right. It's like they have a sixth sense and just know these things. So, we'll see if he's right. 

Cannon's Baby Bump (Week 17) - there was no Week 18 picture

The navy "Heart of Texas" tank top is from my friend, Judy's, clothing boutique, Luxe Clothing Bar. It's cool, trendy and has the perfect amount of stretch for my little baby bump. Luxe Clothing Bar is a trendy, online place to find the more amazing outfits and pieces, perfect for any wardrobe and any busy schedule. They ship to anywhere in the US for free. Shop their online, fixed-price auctions every Thursday night on their Facebook page. Be sure to check out their website here or their Facebook page here
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP