Friday, May 31, 2013

Our Family This Month (May 2013)

I feel like we're coasting in survival mode. Danny's busy working two jobs, Cigna by day and valet at Stonebriar Mall by night. I'm busy trying to juggle the boys, the house, and photography. By the time we get the boys to bed in the evening there's no more energy left for any sort of house work, hobbies or recreation, we simply collapse on the couch. I feel like my to-do list grows a mile every day (not just with stuff we need to get done, but with fun things I would like to do too, but just don't have the energy for). I'm trying to embrace being pregnant. I don't want to wish away this time, but sometimes a girl would just like the energy to edit a few photos in the peace and quiet of the evening without feeling like she's going to fall asleep at the keyboard.

We did enter the 21st century and get our first smart phones this month. I feel like quite the techie with my Samsung Galaxy S3 and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE having a map with me at all times. Do you know I was still PRINTING out directions from Mapquest/Google Maps before every play date or visit to a new location? How archaic was that?! We are new Android users (having gotten pretty use to our iPad and Apple apps), so feel free to share all your Android secrets and favorite apps with us!

That was May.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP