Sunday, June 30, 2013

Our Family This Month (June 2013)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Well the big news for our family this month was that we bought a new-to-us mini van! Danny found a great deal on a 2007 Honda Odyssey on Craigslist, we had the cash saved up, and so the boys and I are now riding around in style. It's WONDERFUL!

Is it telling of how bad I needed a new car when the things I'm most excited about include:

  • the trunk stays open without having to prop it up with an umbrella
  • I have a key fab that actually unlocks the doors without me manually having to unlock each one with the key
  • there is rear air so that my children don't arrive at our destinations hot, sweaty, flushed messes of boys?! 
The fact that it has a navigation system and six disk changer are simply icing on the cake. Oh, and don't tell Cannon but it has a DVD player. I'm keeping that little secret in my back pocket until some dire moment on a road trip! 
Other than that our month was a nice blend of time at home, play dates and plenty of time staying cool at the splash pads. Happy Summer Ya'll!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP