Monday, June 10, 2013

Second Generation Friends

My friend, Lindsey, and I have known each other since we were six years old. One of these days I'm going to scan in a few of the photos that I have tucked away in a little Precious Moments album that's all just Lindsey and I growing up. You'd see some awesome permed bangs and nice white Keds. But until then you can just enjoy some photos of our children.

Lindsey came into town for her brother's wedding and I jumped at the chance to see her. We went out to her parents' house for a swim and Cannon now asks EVERY. TIME. WE. GO. TO. A. POOL. if Aiden is going to be there! 

Lindsey had two boys and then her baby girl - so we'll see if sweet little Liliana rubbed any of her adorable girly cuteness onto me. Here's to hoping NEXT summer she has a little girlfriend to play with!

And I never got around to blogging these, but here's us last year on the same porch. Lindsay was pregnant with Lili and our boys were obviously very excited to be taking more photos! Here's to many more years of keeping in touch via Facebook, porch rocking, and summer swims. 
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP