Sunday, September 29, 2013

Baby Belly #3 - Week 37


I feel like these little weekly reports are just turning into complaints about physical ailments! This week heartburn hit like a vengeance. No matter what I eat and especially when I lay down at night it seems like heartburn is there.

We are getting to go to weekly appointments at the birth center though, so that is fun. This week I'm measuring RIGHT ON TRACK! Did you read that? No more giant baby - I'm back to normal. I haven't gained weight in six weeks. I did try to cut down on empty carbs and sugar, but I'm still eating as much as want, so it appears everything just leveled itself out. I feel much better knowing I'll still fit in maternity clothes by the time this pregnancy is over. :-)

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP