Saturday, September 28, 2013

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Every so often I'll catch the boys as they are waking up. Maybe I'm too loud peeking into their room (which I rarely do) or maybe we need to be somewhere so I open the door to wake them up gently. Cannon wakes up slowly and happily. I think he must lay in bed for a few minutes before coming out of his room because he's never in hurry to sit up or talk. He just opens his eyes and takes everything in for a moment. 
If a grandparent stops by, no matter how long or short the visit, the boys can always coerce them into reading a book (or two or three) before they go. I think this was suppose to be a quick "drop off" by my Dad that turned into a 30 minute reading session. 

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP