Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Colt - Week 3

Stats:
+10 pounds

Clothes:
3 months

Diapers:
Disposable - Size 1

Schedule:
None right now! 

Sleep:
Sleeps alot. He sleeps the best when being held or being worn. If I need a break from wearing him I have to really work (bounce, paci, shush, swaddle) to get him to fall asleep in the bouncer.

Eating:
Eats every 2-3 hours around the clock.

Talking:
Just coos.

Teeth:
None of course

Likes:
Colt LOVES being wide awake starting around 10:30/11:00 pm. This should not surprise me as he was ALWAYS very active inutero right when we were going to bed around this time.

Dislikes:
Nothing new to report.

Health:
Great this week!

Events/Milestones:
Colt's umbilical cord stump fell off this week. I wait for this day from the day my babies are born. For some reason that little black umbilical cord drives me crazy at diaper changes.

At two weeks and six days Colt rolled from his tummy to his back for the first time (and then again multiple times that same day). I'm sure he doesn't know what he's doing. His head is just so big that it flops him right on over.

Forgot what Cannon and Cason looked like at the same age?
Cannon - Week 3
Cason - Week 3 (We think Colt looks alot like Cason this week!)

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP