Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Smash Balls

We aren't going many places these days. I still don't have my sea legs yet with a newborn who eats around the clock and two small boys who are still learning to stay by my side in the parking lot. And so pinterest is my friend when it comes to finding activities to occupy us at home.

Today's feature activity: smashing balls.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I followed the instructions on the Time for Play blog. Our smash balls were a little softer than I anticipated. They didn't crack when we hit them (as I expected), rather they simply smooshed (which was probably safer).

Side note: I left the room to run to the bathroom and came back to this. Apparently Colt needed some attention. Ah, life with three kids. 

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP