Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve Tradition 2013

No Christmas Eve is complete with pictures right? That's what I tell myself at least. And look at these three little men?! I mean, Cannon, posing with his hands in his pockets?! And Cason with those cheeks? Seriously. Me - well, I have a hole in one knee and spit up on the other but I'm not changing because those are the only jeans that currently fit two months post partum. ;-)
We went to the Village Church for Christmas Eve service since we knew it would be short and kid-friendly. Cannon opted to sit with us instead of go to his preschool class. We then went to our traditional dinner at Campisi's, but apparently the word has gotten out because it was busy and the wait was long. And then Danny couldn't smile for a photo from the blinding light of the flash.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP