Tuesday, January 28, 2014

This child use to be the sole subject of my camera. Then brothers appeared and he started dodging my lens. I wanted to capture these moments. Remind myself of the days when all I had to do was snap photos of him playing and making different facial expressions. He's getting long and lanky. More little boy than toddler. 

Sometimes I look at him and all I see are the same big eyes that first stared at me the morning of July 8, 2010. And sometimes all I see are the brown eyes that are going to tower over me one day as he gets ready to fly away and live his own life. Kids make time fly when all you want to do is slow it down (unless they're potty training, then it'd be okay to speed things up!). 

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP