Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Our Family This Month (April 2014)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I was sifting back through my Google calendar for April to jog my memory on the month for us. I feel like these little recaps are becoming all the same. My days run one right into the other. The only way I know it's the weekend is because Danny is home from work. But children eat, whine and dirty diapers 24/7 seven days a week. And that's my life. 

Our days are simple: play dates, BSF, photoshoots and jumping on the trampoline. 

Danny has upped his hours interning at the Crossfit gym so he is now up there two mornings and two evenings a week. He's hoping to pass his Crossfit certification in May and begin working as a coach in June. 

And that's April!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP