Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Colt - Week 27

Stats:
~20 lbs

Clothes:
(same)
Onesies: 9 months
Pants: 9 months
Pajamas: 9 months

Diapers:
(same)
Disposable - Size 3
Cloth - largest setting

Schedule:
(same)
None right now! 

Sleep:
Colt has slept from 6:30 pm to 6:30 am with a dream nursing session at 10 pm the last few nights.
Taking 3 naps a day

So, I think I'm having trouble finding a good night time schedule that works for Colt and I. Sometimes I dream feed him before I go to bed and he can sleep through the night. When I don't dream feed him he wakes to very early in the morning. He nurses on both sides, so I feel like he's hungry and I'm hesitant to let him "cry it out." I am, however, really ready for him to sleep more consistently through the night.

Eating:
Nurses about every 3 hours.

Colt had his first solid food this week: mashed bananas. He was a fan!

Talking:
(same)
Coos and just talks up a storm.

Teeth:
Two, on the bottom

Likes:
Nothing new this week.

Dislikes:
Nothing new this week.

Health:
Nothing new.

Events/Milestones:
No new milestones or events this week.

Forgot what Cannon and Cason looked like at the same age?
Cannon - Week 27
Cason - Week 27

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP