Thursday, July 10, 2014

First Swim Lessons

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
If you haven't noticed, I have several children. Several small children. Large bodies of water feel like a death sentence, because remember, I have more children than I have arms. So we decided it would be a good idea to have the big boys take swim lessons. 

I looked in to lessons through the Parks & Rec deparment, but Cason was not old enough to go to his own class. I am not talented enough to do Mommy & Me swim lessons with two boys, so we needed private lessons. I found a fabulous gal through The Village Mommies play group and the boys loved her. She was the perfect balance of patience and prodding. Cannon literally found the courage to swim on his own underwater the day after swim lessons ended. Cason is much more apprehensive but I feel better knowing that he has at least practiced blowing under water, kicking in the water, and monkey climbing along the wall.
In true Reeder fashion, we ended our last swim class with a Slurpee from 7-Eleven and a nice long nap.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP