Saturday, September 16, 2006

PODCASTING IS FINALLY HERE

It has been my dream to start my own podcast, and I am finally realizing it. One of the simple joys of my life is to listen to sermons via podcast as I drive to work. Now I am a podcaster.

If you get podcasts via iTunes or other Podcatching routes you can subscribe to our feed by clicking on the Podcast tab above. This will take you to a page and allow you to select your subscription preference.

It might take awhile for this feed to start feeding to your catcher but be patient it will get there. Also, if you are not a podcaster but would like to hear what is happening in our life then you can also access the audio through this link

http://ourmedia.org/ia/details/dannylaurastiller

This will allow you to listen via the internet using Quicktime player.

Also, if you have any thing you are just dying to know about Laura and I or a topic idea for a show just leave a comment on this post and we try to put it in future podcasts. Also, if you have any other questions about accessing the podcast or trouble please email me at danny.stiller@gmail.com and I will fix it.

Thanks and Happy listening

Danny

1 comments:

Anonymous September 17, 2006 7:51 PM  

Now, that was a story. You two are so much fun!

Danny, I didn't know you had such musical talent - keep your day job! Laura, I'm not sure of how you were able to do the voice over at the end without cracking up. Keep up the podcasts!

Love ya!
Susan

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP