Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Gilmore Days!


Today's the day. I should only be so lucky that it's also my birthday. Gilmore Girls Season 7 is FINALLY out on dvd.
Did you catch that? I dropped the hint: Gilmore Girls . . . my birthday . . . okfinenevermind.
I can finally stop watching all previous six seasons OVER and OVER and OVER again. It's a bedtime ritual and it annoys Danny to no end, but I can't get enough Gilmorisms.
If you haven't yet caught up with your glamorous girls, you are more than welcome to check the first six seasons out of the Stiller DVD Library. In fact, Danny might actually pay you to borrown them!

2 comments:

Jenna November 13, 2007 3:27 PM  

MY GOSH, where do you think she got that amazing green shirt?

And...maybe someday when you have Season 1 back I'll borrow it from you. We've been watching McGuyver reruns for Joey for the last year, so I could probably twist his arm to watch Gilmore Girls with me. :)

Anonymous November 14, 2007 9:29 AM  

I saw the advertisement on TV the other day and thought of you! I finished, wait, what season do I have again? last week. Such a great season!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP