Friday, January 04, 2008

Welcome Back to Real Life

Where have we been you ask?

I know, I was on a blogging roll, and then things got busy in New York, we had to come back to Dallas, and now we're trying to re-adjust to real life after 10 days in the Big Apple. We were so spoiled by Nan's amazing cooking, sleeping in, and being surrounded by family that it's now hard to get up in the morning to go to work to earn the paycheck.
On top of that Danny left his laptop in New York with ALL our pictures on it (and I mean ALL, as in my memory cards on my camera are completely empty). So, blogging came to a screaching halt.
But, don't worry, we'll be back in a day with pictures of Christmas Day, more New York adventures, Joe & Lynn's beautiful wedding, and more.
So, hang tight and we'll see you soon!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP