Saturday, February 23, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

Superbowl Sunday found us up in Plano with my family.

Danny couldn't pass up an opportunity to play football with the guys, youth, dads, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take pictures.

Being the FABULOUS wife that I am, I just happened to glance up during my "socializing" during the game to see Danny making a touchdown. I even snapped a picture!

This dog should be the PCBC mascot. Have you ever seen a crazier looking poodle?

If you look close you'd think I framed this shoot. You just thought I was trying to take a picture of Joey Boy. Actually, I was getting Danny making a funny face (on the right) and Dad stretching (on the left).
Unfortunately, this was Matthew's experience with the football all day, and because he's so cool I can tell you that he dropped almost every pass that hit him in the hands. He was just distracted by his girlfriend, or his plan to impress her was back firing.

Danny trying to make a quick escape.

The oldest younger brother.

And his incredible fun and sweet girlfriend.

Yet another shoot where the background subject is almost as important as the foreground. Here comes Joey, with no idea what he's about to see. Someone tried to grab Matthew's flag and grabbed his shorts instead, his shorts that he had borrowed from Joey. What does any good Boy Scout do with ripped shorts? Duck tape them of course, and then stop by the Under Armour store on the way home to buy his brother new shorts.

Hydration


A little mud never stopped anyone from a little football game.


My boys. This picture closely resembles this picture. Click it to see who's changed the most since November 2005.

And here's a random picture that I just had to post because it makes me smile. Yes, this is how dogs make me feel sometimes!

Back at home my was cooking up a storm and Matthew worked his magic on the grill.

My childhood dog, Rusty, also known as Bub who jumps on me and then gives me a pitiful look when I push him down.

Delicious nachos were just one of the dishes that covered the dining room table for our snacking pleasure. Mom knows how to please a hungry crowd.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP