Tuesday, September 08, 2009

PCBC Youth Reunion

There is not much I could say briefly about this group of girls. A few weeks ago we had a Prairie Creek Youth Group Reunion - we could have almost made it a "Been-at-Prairie-Creek-Your-Entire-Life" Reunion.

In short, I went through Praiseluia Choir, Girls in Action, GA Camp. Mission Kids, Sunday school, youth choir, Wednesday night Bible study, discipleship, Brownsville mission trips, and more sleepovers than I can count with these girls.

And here we are, all grown up, with spouses, real jobs and babies.

I must point out that Cassie (bottom left in the red) and I were in the nursery together, born a mere six months apart. We went through every Sunday school class together, sometimes as the only students. When I didn't know anyone else, I knew Cassie. We probably sat together for 90% of all youth functions, as we were the only girls in our grade through all of middle school. We had a great run together at PCBC until she moved our senior year to California.

Jonathan & Jennifer

Vip, Carrie & Eliana

JP & Cassie

David, Elizabeth & Clara

Ashley & Amanda

Kristin, Steve, Cole & Mark

Us

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP