Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thanksgiving Day 2009

I know I'm behind - and that Thanksgiving was forever ago - but I'm catching you up remember?
thanksgiving2
Thanksgiving was celebrated at my parents' house this year. My hair has gone from long to short to long again and Mom's decorations have grown more and more elaborate (with help from Aunt Sally's centerpiece). For proof see 2005, 2007, and 2008.

thanksgiving3

For all of you who were asking where Chanel was in our Christmas picture - you'll be glad to see she made the Thanksgiving picture. And, even though I'm tempted to tell you we exchanged Matthew (the middle brother) for Chanel, I'll be honest and let you know that he missed our picture because he was out and about delivering Thanksgiving dinner to friends.

thanksgiving4

We were thrilled to have Aunt Sally visiting us for Thanksgiving for the FIRST TIME EVER! So, Mom showered her with riddles and birthday presents and lots of laughs. There's never a dull moment, or a quiet one, when Aunt Sally is around. :-)

thanksgiving9

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP