Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Reading Goals 2010

I've always enjoyed reading, and I've always enjoyed making lists. So, naturally, a few years ago I started tracking what books I was reading using Shelfari

It wasn't until I stumbled upon the book list at Passionate Homemaking that I thought about setting goals for my reading each year. I liked the idea of trying to be more balanced and well-rounded in my reading, so here is what I'll be reading in 2010 (this list in not all inclusive, I may decide to add a few books here and there as I go along).

Reading Goals:

To see what I'm currently reading check out My Shelfari.

Marriage/Wife/Home:

Parenting:
Fiction:
Non-Fiction/Memiors:
Ministry:
Finances/Frugality:
I'm always on the look out for books to add to the "I Plan To Read" list - so feel free to share your reading goals or any other suggestions you might have!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP