Friday, September 24, 2010

Cannon - Day 50 (8/26/10)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

On Cannon's 50th day of breathing air he had his first (but not last) sleepover at Nana and Papa's.

August 27th was our 5th anniversary, and we couldn't let the big occasion slip by without a celebration (more on our anniversary in the next post).

As you can see, Cannon had a rough time being away from us . . . yea right!


Although, those workouts, specifically the pull ups picture below, with Uncle Jonathan are growing in intensity. As you can see," the trainer" is taking his job very seriously.


I have had no problem leaving Cannon for date nights. In fact I haven't shed a tear, which has surprised me. However, leaving him overnight was another story. I was ready to eat an early breakfast and go cuddle my boy, but Danny wanted to stretch out our free time and we didn't head back until mid-afternoon. I don't think Cannon even noticed we were gone he had so much fun cuddling with Nana and helping Papa pull weeds in the front yard.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP