Friday, September 24, 2010

19th Quarterly Review - Corpus Christi, TX


I need to go back in time, pre-Cannon days. Do you remember those? Yea, I hardly do either.

I don't want to forget our last pre-parent quarterly review, though!

I desperately wanted to have one trip to the beach because I knew it would be my only chance to play in the sand this summer. Danny found this adorable little bungalow in Corpus Christi and booked two night s for us.

We cooked in this little kitchen (when we weren't discovering the best seafood restaurants or making midnight ice cream runs)


We grilled under this palm tree.


We drank coffee and spent time talking in these chairs.


And we spent hours reading on this beach.


I was on a photography strike and was lucky to get these few photos, so there are no photos of us or the baby bump on this trip. 


Quarterly Review History:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP