Saturday, September 04, 2010

Cannon's Birth Announcement

Front

We have had a better few days since my meltdown on Tuesday. Thanks so much for all your prayers and encouragement and reminders that all moms have rough days. I am learning to find all of my acceptance as a mom in Christ alone and not in whether or not I can make Babywise (or whatever system is currently popular) work for us. Thanks for letting me be real and vulnerable before ya'll.

In more interesting news, Cannon's birth announcements have been mailed!  Much thanks again to Gara for the incredible photography and to Kristin for sharing her awesome graphic designing skills.

In true Stiller fashion we kept with the yellow and gray theme!

Back

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP