Tuesday, March 01, 2011

February 2011 Reading List

2. Lovemarks by Kevin Roberts
This book was highly recommended at the Love Affair Workshop this summer. It was a fresh look at branding and building a relationship with your clients. It challenged how I view branding and caused me to think outside the box. I would say it's an important read for anyone starting/running a business.

3. Radical by David Platt
I did an entire blog post on this book for Blogging for Books. You can check it out here.

4. Commencement by J. Courtney Sullivan
This was my book club's book for February. It was a good novel, a page turner, a light-hearted beach read. If I were to give it an honest critique I'd say it was a little heavy on the feminist and lesbian characters for my taste, and while that kept me open-minded while reading, I felt like the author lacked variety in her characters.

5. Naturally Healthy First Foods for Baby - Jacqueline Rubin
A great resources on starting solids with your infant. Great recipes and instructions for making grains from scratch.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP