Friday, July 01, 2011

Favorite Links This Month (June 2011)


Need an idea of what to do with your kids this summer? This is just one of many blogs floating around the internet with ideas on surviving and thriving the hottest months of the year.

This gal is hyper organized and while I'm not in a spot to push my pregnant self to quite this level of organization, but I'm saving it for future reference.

Okay, aside from LOVING the name Arlo, I love a good birth story. And this one doesn't disappoint.

Searching for the perfect photo book inspiration? Look no further - I love how this mama captured every day life in a physical book to hold.

And other than that I just pinned a bajillion things on Pinterest, so don't forget to check that out too.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP