Thursday, September 22, 2011

Entertaining a One-Year Old III - Online Resources

In case you missed it:

It was hard to narrow down my favorite blogs and online resources for entertaining a one-year old, but here are a few of my online favorites.

Pinterest: Infant Activities (0-9 Months)
I'm always pinning new activities to do with Cannon (and now Baby Boy #2) here, so you can follow me and see when new ideas pop up. These are pretty simple, straightforward activities for babies.

Pinterest: Toddler Activities (9-24 Months)
These are activities I've found to be pretty appropriate for Cannon at his age now and include everything from indoor play to outdoor creativity.

Productive Parenting
I receive daily activity emails from Productive Parenting (I didn't find their blog to be informative or to be updated very regularly). Some activities are pretty common sense, but some are new ideas I haven't stumbled across yet!

1+1+1=1 Tot School
A great resource for themed activities, printables (yes, even for toddlers) and intentional play with your little one. This is a little more structured than other activity blogs I follow, but I just wanted to let you know in case you liked structure!

I Can Teach My Child
I've found some great hands-on and sensory activity ideas on this blog. If you click through to the blog you can access her resources and blog posts by your child's age.

Resources for Kids Older than One Year:

Not Just Cute
This is a very informative blog that covers topics like preschool activities, child development and education.

Oopsey Daisy Mommy School
Mommy School are packets based around teaching a letter, a color, or a shape that includes activities and printables for the unit. It's preschool with all the hard work done for you!

Pinterest: Kid Activities (2+ Years)
This is a pretty broad category, but I save all activities that I want to do one day when my kids get older here on this board.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP