Friday, December 23, 2011

Baby Belly #2 - Week 38

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Oh, my achy breaky belly. Things are so uncomfortable. I'm having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions and low, period-like contractions. I've dilated to 2 cm, but that really means nothing. I stopped going out with Cannon (lifting him starts a contraction) and stopped going for walks (any amount of walking starts a contraction) this week because I really want Cason to stay put until after Christmas. Our birth photography is NOT on call on Christmas - so we don't want a Christmas baby!

Cannon and I have both been sick, so I finally went to CareNow and got an antibiotic for a sinus infections. The midwife has assured me that sick, pregnant women rarely go into labor because their body knows they can't handle it. Thanks goodness because I would go straight to the hospital and ask for an epidural if I went into labor this week!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP