Friday, January 13, 2012

Cason - Week 1

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Having a newborn is much more fun the second time around since you don't have all of those "new mom" jitters. I've still been unsure of myself, of what Cason needs, etc. but it's been NOTHING like when Cannon was born. I've just basked in my cuddle time with Cason over the last week. It's been WONDERFUL!





Stats:
Only lost 3 oz at his 3 day check up (down to 7 lbs 8 oz).


Clothes:
Newborn clothes are big. 



Schedule:
None right now! 

Sleep:
Cason is sleeping 1.5 - 2 hrs at night but has gone 3 - 4 hrs during the day.

Eating:
My milk came in faster than with Cannon. Cason latches great but is only eating for 5 - 10 min before falling asleep. I started nursing him multiple times on the same side to make sure he's getting the hindmilk because he's spitting up alot. 

Talking:
Nothing to report yet. But his cries are good and strong let me tell you!

Teeth:
None of course

Likes:
Cuddling!

Dislikes:
Being hungry and tired!

Health:
Very mildly jaundice. 

Events/Milestones:
First ever outing was to Starbucks, Buy Buy baby and library - he slept the entire time.

Want to see a comparison of the boys? Here's Cannon's Week 1 picture.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP