Monday, February 06, 2012

Cason at 1 Month



My sweet little snuggle bug - 


I think I've been waiting my whole life to cuddle with you. You are one month old and I think you've spent the majority of that time in my arms. That's okay. I know soon enough you'll be running away from me to play with your brother, so I'm going to cherish these days like they are gold. 


I often listen to one of your songs ("Beautiful Things" by Gungor) while we cuddle. You are our beautiful thing, Baby Boy. It's been a long year (maybe one day you'll hear about the struggles and growth that happened in 2011). And yet, out of the dust, out of very imperfect humans, God chose to create an amazingly beautiful you! It blows my mind that He entrusted us with such a perfect blessing.

I'm looking forward to all of our adventures, to our escapades to the park, to the day when you'll be able to explore the creek with your big brother, to reading stacks of books from the library, to singing and dancing (because I'm sure Cannon will be sharing with you his infectious love for music and moving), and to just watching you grow into the boy God created you to be!

I'm so glad you're our son, Cason.

Love you -
Mama

Cannon at One Month

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP