Saturday, October 06, 2012

Cason at 9 Months

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Cason,

Happy 9 month birthday! It's been exciting watching you grow up and learn new things. I was watching you the other day and I saw you crawl a couple steps! Dad (your Papa) and I thought it was your first and recorded it, but didn't tell your parents cause we thought we were the first to see you crawl. Turns out you had been scrambling around for at least a week according to your mom, so I guess we have different definitions for progress, haha.

I can't wait to get back from Tokyo to hang out with you and your brother, I'm sure he's been taking good care of you. Hopefully Danny, Matthew, and Papa haven't taught you everything you need to know before I get back and leave something for me!

Love you buddy, see ya soon!

Uncle Jonathan

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP