Friday, October 05, 2012

Cason - Week 39

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Stats:
Weight: 20 lbs 12 oz (55%)
Height: 28 1/2" (60%)
Head: 18 1/2" (90%)

When we went to the doctor a few weeks ago for what I thought was an ear infection but was really just molars coming in, he weighed in at 22 lbs with what must have been a FULL cloth diaper on, as he lost weight. Overall I think his crawling and growth spurts have caused him to slender down.

Clothes: 
(same as last week)
12 & 18 months

Diapers:
Cloth: ALL on the LARGEST SETTING!
Disposable: Size 3

Danny mentioned that the Flip covers were getting a little snug on Cason. I had noticed this a few weeks back actually, but in my denial that my baby was getting so big I refused to change the settings. I finally caved and now both boys wear the same size in all the cloth diapers. 

Schedule:
Naps: 9:30 am and 1:30 pm
Night Time: 7:00 pm - 7:30 am (with one wake up to nurse around 6:00 am)

Sleeping: 
His night time sleep isn't the greatest. He wakes up earlier than I'd like (between 5:30 and 6:30) to nurse, but then goes back to sleep until 7:30 and 8:00 am.

He's working his way to two naps a day instead of three. He goes about two hours in between naps, so he's napping around 9:30 and 1:30. I'm having to push Cannon's afternoon later than normal to make sure they go down at the same time, but an hour or two of quiet is totally worth it!

Eating: 
Really the new things going on this week are just new foods and more new foods. I'm always on the hunt for soft, easy finger foods for Cason since allowing him to feed himself is SO much easier than spoon feeding him while trying to feed Cannon and myself. This week Cason tried apricot for the first time. I also forgot to write it down but he's been eating cheerios for a few weeks now.

Talking: 
Babbling, screeching, and laughing are all the rage these days. 

Teeth: 
Eight Teeth - four top, four bottom.

Likes: 
Nothing really new this week.

Dislikes: 
Poor little Cason cried for the first time ever when we dropped him off at the church nursery this week. They said he calmed down after a few minutes and was fine the rest of the time, but it's not fun leaving a crying baby.

He's also growing weary of strangers. Our neighbor tried to make him laugh by talking in a low/deep voice and then saying BOO loud and quickly in his face and Cason just burst into tears. An older woman at church also got in his face and squeezed his cheeks while talking to him and he cried. I don't think I'd enjoyed people so close to my face either though, so his tears are warranted.

Health: 
Cason had his nine month check up with Dr. McElroy this week and all looks fabulous.

Events/Milestones:
Nothing new to report this week.

Think the Stiller boys look similar? Check out: Cannon - Week 39

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP