Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Art of My Everyday Life {Create+Focus}

I wish I could remember what motivated my photography before 2010. Maybe it was just a love of art, a joy in seeing beautiful things through my camera lens. Maybe it was a desire to have a job that was creative and not chained to a computer. I'm really not sure.


But in 2010 my life was turned upside down, my heart was rocked with a deep, deep love and my photography took a beautiful turn towards capturing life. In July 2010 I became a mother. . . 

. . . to read the rest of my photography journey, check out my post at Create+Focus this month. 

This is a fabulous new resource for photographers and I have the privilege of being a contributing writer there, along with some crazy talented designers, artists and photographers!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP