Monday, July 08, 2013

Cannon's 3rd Birthday Interview

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Below are some fun questions I asked Cannon. Pinterest is SWARMING with birthday interview questions, so I pulled a few together and videoed Cannon's third birthday Q&A. You can see/hear Cason in the background, our little parrot, repeating every other word we say. He might be ready for an interview by his second birthday.

Cannon's first response to alot of questions was, "I don't know." This is his pat answer to everything. Before he even blinks he says, "I don't know." when I ask him a question. What is this? Did we just skip over his entire childhood and enter the teen years?

At the very end is the two-part video of his entire interview. It's long (so probably only the grandma's will watch) but I thought it would be fun to capture his little voice sharing his answers and thoughts. Cason's parroting everything we say in the background might just be entertaining enough to watch!
  1. What's your name? Cannon
  2. How old are you? 3
  3. What color is your hair? Black
  4. What color are your eyes? Brown
  5. What makes you happy? My Ninja Turtle
  6. What makes you sad? You
    Me: I make you sad?
    Cannon: And Daddy
    Me: Why is that? What do Daddy & do that make you sad?
    You left. (Later on he clarified that when we leave him at Sunday School it makes him sad.)
  7. What's your favorite animal? I don't know. A giraffe
  8. What's your favorite food to eat? I don't know. Peanut butter and honey.
  9. What's your LEAST favorite food to eat? I don't know. Um, hot dogs? with mustard? Yea!
  10. What's your favorite snack? GOLDFISH!
  11. What do you like to do outside? Play with water guns.
  12. What do you like to do inside? Play with the giraffe.
  13. What's your favorite book? I don't know. Demolition (after looking at his bookshelf)
  14. What's your favorite TV show? Ninja Turtles (he's never even seen Ninja Turtles)
  15. What's your favorite movie? Mighty Machines
  16. What's your favorite song? I don't know. Oh! The Mighty Machines song.
  17. What's your favorite toy? I don't know. Oh a guitar.
  18. What's your favorite game? I don't know. (Which is probably actually true. We haven't really introduced board games.)
  19. What's your favorite color? I don't know. Yellow.
  20. What's your favorite store? Little stores
    Me: Do you know the name of any little stores?
    Cannon: I don't know.
    Me: What do we buy at little stores?
    Cannon: I don't know. Oh, Costco! (Not sure how this got labeled as a "little store" but okay!)
  21. What's your favorite holiday? Halloween. I want to dress up at Halloween.
  22. What's your favorite outfit to wear? I want to dress up in a gray outfit.
  23. What's your favorite sport? hockey 
  24. Where is your favorite place to go? I don't know. I like to go to Nana's.
  25. Who are your best friends? Eliana, Titus and Jack!
  26. What are you really good at? (I skipped this question.)
  27. What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know. I'm going to be a working man.
  28. What is something new you'd like to try? (Skipped this question.)
  29. What do you think about in bed before you fall asleep? (Again, we'll try these questions another year.)
  30. What do you like to take to bed with you? My Ninja Turtle (not sure how Blue Bunny got left off of this list).
  31. What do like to do with Mommy? I don't know. Cars!
  32. What do you like to do with Daddy? I don't know! Eat snacks at his work.
  33. What do you like to do with Cason? I just like to play whistles.
And that's Cannon at three years old!


  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP