Saturday, August 31, 2013

August 2013 Reading List

12. Extras by Scott Westerfeld
I really liked the first half of this book, but the second half was a little disjointed, far-fetched (even for this sci-fi series) and just took a while for me to get through. Over all the series was a nice, light read but not my absolute favorite.

My continual struggle with reading this year is that by the time I get a quiet moment to sit down (either during a nap time when I don't have a chore to do or after the boys go to bed at night) is that it feels like too much work to pick up a book. I end up scanning Facebook or reading blogs. I would love to get in a better rhythm or reading schedule, but I have a feeling that's a far fetched dream until Baby #3 has arrived and is on a somewhat normal schedule. Any tips/ideas/suggestions for finding motivation to get back to books are welcome!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP