Friday, November 07, 2008

Blogging Party

Tonight I break the unintentional blogging silence.

We are having a mini-Girls' night, and it has been dubbed "The Blogging/Facebook Party."

Judy and Jenna brought their laptops over, and we discovered that we are all little Mac Users. Jenna even wore her apple pants to commemorate the night.

Judy is typing up recipes, Jenna's making mangas, and I'm trying to make an animated gif, which should appear in a subsequent blog entry.

We're watching "The Devil Wears Prada," talking about coupons and herb gardens, and even using Google Chat (which is a little lame since we're sitting right next to each other on the couch, but is delightful all the same since it's blocked at work.)

Then I learned how to text using iTAP. There is a reason I hang out with these girls - I learn all sorts of useful information!

Jenna and I then finished off the evening challenging each other to TextTwist on Facebook and dueling each other on the Northwestern Trail.

Girls' Night History:
#2 - Grapes & Crepes
#1 - Gilmore Girls Marathon

1 comments:

The Wacky Pepperds November 08, 2008 12:12 AM  

Woo-Hoo!!! You broke the silence. :) I'm happy to hear you you guys didn't think I was a crazy stalker.
Tell Danny that you guys definately have an open invitation to Alaska any time, with your own personal tour guides. :) We could show you the real Alaska, not all the tourist traps. It would be a blast!
Have a great weekend...and keep those posts coming!!
Danielle

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP