Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Preschool: Pumpkin Month (Week 4)

In case you missed it, read about our earlier transportation adventures here:

This week was FIELD TRIP week in preschool. My very favorite week of the month. 

Susan and I headed out to the Dallas Arboretum with Addie and Cannon to see the pumpkin displays. What better way to end "pumpkin month" than by inundating ourselves with every kind of pumpkin in every color?!

On a quick side note: Did you know that you can get two free tickets to the Dallas Arboretum from any Dallas Rec Center? They get a batch every quarter and give them out until they are gone. I have yet to learn when the quarters start, but I just called rec centers until I found one that had tickets in stock. What a GREAT deal!














  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP