Monday, April 28, 2014

Lens Baby: Mommy & Me

**Photo Credit: Janel Ortiz Monasterio

Lens Baby did a Mommy and Me photo shoot and while I usually cart all the kiddos along for the ride, I decided to just take Colt. I've worn him more than any of my boys. Such is the nature of having three kids and needing to have my hands free. I also have more perspective the third time around. I know all too soon he will be too big to wear, and so, I wanted to capture this sweet and fleeting season of him riding on my back in my Didymos wrap or getting ready to fall asleep and nap on my chest in the Tula. 

These perfectly captures Colt and me. This is our precious little relationship. This is our one-on-one time, his safe haven from the chaos that surrounds his big brothers. We walk the zoo, survive the park, cook dinner and clean the house like this. He can be fussy and whining and discontent, but the minute I wear him he is content. Happy to see the world from the safety of my arms. And so it should be. The day is coming soon enough when he will run and play and not need me, but for today I hold him close. 
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
**Photo Credit: Barrett Klein
**Photo Credit: Barrett Klein
**Photo Credit: Barrett Klein
**Photo Credit: Barrett Klein
Previous Lens Baby Photoshoots:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP