Monday, January 28, 2013

My Favorite Blogs (2012)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Somehow, accidentally, I got on a "favorites" blogging kick. I told you our favorite toddler toys and our favorite ipad apps and today I thought I'd share some of the my favorite blogs.

Last year I culled through my Google Reader and "unsubscribed" from a ton of blogs. I just didn't have time to read everything. Only my favorites made the cut. The following are the blogs I read first when they pop up in my Google Reader. I love them. I learn from them. I bookmark them.

Enjoy!

Dear Baby
Oh Dear Baby. I've been following this little blog since before their first baby was born three years ago. Their video inspired our video announcement that Cannon was coming. They have back-to-back babies and live life to the fullest. Her writing is beautiful and her photos stunning - not because they are perfect but because they are full of life.

FIMBY
This blog is full of simple living, interest-based education stories, and heart. I love reading Renee's posts and often save them for when I have a nice hot cup of coffee to sip while I read. She challenges me to think outside the box and to be okay doing what is best for me and my family without worrying about what everyone else is doing.

A Holy Experience
Who doesn't already read this? Her words move me, make me feel, and bring me to tears most days. She makes me want to know the Lord more. Her heart is full of love and grace and truth drips from the blogposts. Her advent guide is my absolute favorite Christmas tradition and her book is on my "re-read" list.

Under the Sycamore
This mom is crafty, creative and a photographer. She quit her photography business to be a mom. I love that. She captures life through photos and words and she blogs what she wants (not what the readers tell her to). They just adopted a beautiful little girl from China and their story brings tears to my eyes.

Jasmine Star Photography
One of my favorite photographers. She shares quite a bit about running a photography business and the ins and outs of her photography journey inspire and challenge me.

Young House Love
Because who doesn't love a little home DIY from these two bloggers? And, let's face it, doesn't everyone who has a blog dream of making it a career one day - just like them? We have copied more of their projects than probably any other single source. If you're into doing things yourself, you must check them out!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP