Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Michigan Trip - Last Call

Table of Contents for Michigan Trip Series:

  1. Michigan Trip - 1st Morning on the Beach
  2. Michigan Trip - Family Faces
  3. Michigan Trip - Fish Faces
  4. Michigan Trip - Tour of Homes
  5. Michigan Trip - Are you the Beimfohr's
  6. Michigan Trip - Sunsets
  7. Michigan Trip - The Lake
  8. Michigan Trip - A Bunch of Photographers
  9. Michigan Trip - Just a Little Prank
  10. Michigan Trip - Little Lighthouse on the Lake

And that is all she wrote for Michigan folks.

I took over 1,300 pictures that trip. Half of them were probably six pictures per second of Danny running around the beach, half of them were memories I will one day tell my kids about.

I'm now going to resume blogging where I left off before Michigan. That means events will be WAY behind. But this is my blog and my way of scrapbooking and preserving my memories, so I'm going to go through events in chronological order whether everyone likes it or not. :-)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP